Photobiomodulation (light) therapy is a fast-growing technology used to treat a multitude of conditions that require stimulation of healing, relief of pain and inflammation, and restoration of function.
Red and near infrared light therapy has been clinically proven to:
1. Repair damage from the sun and reduce your wrinkles
2. Speed muscle recovery and enhance peak performance
3. Heal acne and blemishes
4. Fade scars and stretch marks
5. Faster wound healing
6. Reduce joint inflammation
7. Boost testosterone levels
8. Aid recovery from Hypothyroidism
9. Enhance collagen synthesis and repair
10. Restore mitochondrial oxidation and energy production
Surprisingly, unlike many other treatments used to address similar conditions, there are virtually no reported side effects. Severe overdosing of red/near infra-red light therapy could cause headaches and exhaustion. Note MitoGen whole body pods and panels only use red and near infra-red light and do not emit any UV light so there is no chance of sunburn or DNA damage.
Does Red Light Therapy Actually Work? Find Out Here